It has almost been a month since I posted, sorry everyone! I have been incredibly busy this winter break, I feel completely exhausted. As you all know I love lists so I am going to once again tell you all about my winter break in list form 😉
- The first week of December i went down to LA to surprise my friend for her Birthday! I flew into LAX and Kyle picked me up and we headed to Santa Barbara to surprise her! It was her 21st and she was soo surprised! It was the perfect surprise!
- I went and saw the Nutcracker Ballet for the first time and it was breathtaking!!
- Saw Sara Bareilles in concert for the 5th time!
- had the FLU…on CHRISTMAS!
- got an iPod Touch and a GPS system
- had a pretty awesome New Years with all my favorite girls!
- saw way to many movies (127 Hours, How Do you Know, The Kings Speech, Black Swan, Country Strong, True Grit, and Somewhere)
- Had my SFSU orientation
- went to Trivia night
- Went to Tahoe
- played way to much Just Dance
There are probably many more things I did but that’s all I can think of right now! AHHHH I’m sad Winter Break is almost over, but I am soo excited to start at a new school in a week! SFSU here I come!!