Just bought this song by the Temper Trap and i remember loving it in 500 Days of Summer but I never knew who it was…
“a moment of love, a dream, a loud, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs…wont stop till its over…wont stop till you surrender”
The past two days have been super memorable because I spent them with great friends and just having a blast. Yesterday (Friday) my friend Andy from L.A. came up to SB to visit and Jessica, Barby, Andy , and I all went bowling and i think had one of the best times I’ve had bowling. EVER. After bowling we walked to Freebirds in the rain…not a great idea but sooooo worth it! In between we had a mini dance party too. And then today I didn’t do anything amazing but I pretty much had a blast with my bestie/roomie! We drove downtown around 10pm to get dinner and then got pinkberry, came back played scrabble and scatagories, and pretty much had a super fun night being random and silly!
I tried watching The Godfather today but it is just too dang long (2hrs and 57 min), so I am just going to finish it tomorrow! Speaking of tomorrow: HOMEWORK ALL DAY! STUDY ALL DAY! NO PROCRASTINATION ALLOWED! seriously I need to stick to this because I need to get good grades on my midterm and test that are this week!
Some New Favs:
- Marie Claire March 2010: Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel on the cover!
- Change and Stop Me by Daniel Merriweather
- Around the Bend by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Raise the Fire to the Third Bar Snow Patrol and Martha Wainwright
- GO SEE SHUTTER ISLAND! NOW
- and I just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall for the first time the other night! LOVED IT!!