wow i literally have not posted in over a month, and i haven’t even been busy. no job. still. I am going insane. Some days i lay in bed for hours doing nothing, or watching hours of TV, losing brain cells. Other days i venture out into my neighborhood to get some candy, or wash my car, and follow up on some job possibilities, but I’m so drained from this job search that some days i just say i cant do this anymore.
I start school in a week and am so not ready. actually i am ready to start new, again, but summer went by so fast! as of now, i have class mon and wed from 8am to 5pm but i also have to take a math class which i have to take a placement test for first. I’m so nervous for it, because i really want to get placed in a certain class so i don’t completely screw up my transfer plan. crossing my fingers. in the next few days i need to do a test drive to school so that i know when to leave and i need to go find all my classes so i don’t get lost.
I’m gonna give you all a recap of my last month
- settled into my new apartment
- went to Disneyland for my birthday with my best friends
- SB pride
- had an interview @ Williams Sonoma
- went to Malibu and Santa Monica a few times
- went to the Cali Mid-State Fair with Jessica and saw Kelly Clarkson in concert
- saw the Fray in concert at SB Bowl w/Kyle and Jessica
- partied in IV w/ some new and old friends
- went to Disneyland again with my family
- saw The Ugly Truth, 500 days of Summer, The Time Traveler’s Wife, and The Goods
- read L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad and The Time Traveler’s Wife (for the third time) by Audrey Niffinegger (sp)
- done way to many dishes and not enough laundry
Sounds like a lot but not really, it was all a blast though. this weekend I’m up in Sonoma, visiting family and friend before school starts. I am having so much fun in SB, but sometimes i think that maybe i made too quick of a decision to move. I could have worked at home all summer and then moved, or i could have just stayed at SRJC for another year…but then i think about how much fun i have been having living in SB, on my own, with my best friend, i go back and forth. I try to live with no regrets, so this isn’t any excuse, once i get a job and school starts i think i will have a better outlook on things…it’s just now I’m in this sort of funky limbo/rut that i cant get out of.
to get it out of my mind i watch True Blood (so delicious), Weeds (watch w/roomie), Skins (craziness), among others…
hopefully next time i write, i will have some interesting stories about school or a new job, or even some new friends…until then live laugh love 🙂